TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- When Moses Placed Ephraim Before Manasseh
- The Color of Judah’s Eyes
- Our Mummified Patriarchs: Jacob and Joseph
- Revelation and Authority: A Symposium
- A Torah of Participatory Revelation in Context
- The Epistemic Standards of Biblical Scholarship
- Theology not Biblical Studies
- Broadening the Boundaries of Revelation and Authority
- Is the Recent Antipathy to Joseph Justified?
- Nittel Nacht: An Inverted Christmas with Toledot Yeshu
- Who Was "Shelah Son of Judah" and What Happened to Him?
- Ma’oz Tzur and the “End of Christianity”
- Joseph and the Dreams of Many Colors
- Maimonides’ Purim and Chanukah Message of Peace
- A 12th Century Derasha on Parashat Vayishlach: Reconstructing the Speaker’s Notes
- What’s in a Name?: The Bible vs. the Middle Ages
- “Esau Hates Jacob”: But Is Antisemitism a Halakha?
- Tamar’s Extraordinary Risk: A Narrative—not a Law—of Yibbum