TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com
- Queen Helena of Adiabene and Her Sons in Midrash and History
- Habakkuk’s Mythological Depiction of YHWH
- Nehemiah 9: The First Historical Survey in the Bible to Mention Sinai and Torah
- How the Concept of Mosaic Authorship Developed
- The Tabernacle: A Post-Exilic Polemic Against Rebuilding the Temple
- Why Is the Torah Divided into Five Books?
- What We Learned from Sifting the Earth of the Temple Mount
- Jeremiah's Teaching of the Trees
- Parents Eating their Children – The Torah's Curse and Its Undertones in Medieval Interpretation
- Leviticus as a Literary Tabernacle
- The Wood Offering Celebration – "As Written in the Torah"
- How the Temple Scroll Rewrote the Festival of Bikkurim
- When Does Counting the Omer Begin?
- Sexual Prohibitions in the Bible and the ANE: A Comparison
- Paying Workers Immediately or Within Twelve Hours?
- How the Prohibition of Male Homosexual Intercourse Altered the Laws of Incest
- Honoring the Death of Soldiers
- Menstruant as Zavah: How the Laws of Niddah Developed