- Malchuyot: Is God King Now or Only in the Future?
- A Precariously Fragile Torah
- The Story of the Concubine at Gibeah: A Satire on King Saul
- Zichronot: Asking an Omniscient God to Remember
- Historical Hakhel Ceremonies and the Origin of Public Torah Reading
- "Cursed Is One Who Does Not Uphold the Words of This Torah"?
- Bikkurim: How the Rabbis Made a Mitzvah for Male Landowners More Inclusive
- Torah Study Is Essential for Ensuring Observance
- Remarrying Your Ex-Wife
- What Does Deuteronomy Say about Homosexuality?
- Permission to Eat from Your Neighbor’s Field?
- A King Who Reads Torah: What was Kingship Like in the ANE?
- Can There Be Another Prophet Like Moses?
- Who Wrote the Torah According to the Torah?
- Eglah Arufah: A Ritual Response to an Unsolved Murder
- How the Jerusalem Temple Was "Chosen" as the Only Place of Worship
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com