TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com
- Breaking the Heifer's Neck: A Bloodless Ritual for an Unsolved Murder
- Edom’s Copper Mines in Timna: Their Significance in the 10th Century
- Was There Ever an Ir Hannidahat (Subverted City)?
- Can a False Prophet Perform Miracles?
- The Shema's Second Paragraph: Concern Over Israel's Affluence
- The Shema's Second Paragraph: An Inner-Biblical Interpretation
- The Covenant in Moab: Deuteronomy Without Horeb
- Does Rashi's Torah Commentary Respond to Christianity?
- Tisha B'Av: On What Day Were the Jerusalem Temples Destroyed?
- Judean Life in Babylonia
- Where in the Transjordan Did Moses Deliver His Opening Address?
- Can a Husband Annul His Wife's Nazirite Vow?
- Gad and Reuben Receive Land in the Transjordan: A Documentary Approach
- Tisha B'Av
- Which Sacrificial Offerings Require Libations?
- Pinchas' Extrajudicial Execution of Zimri and Cozbi
- The Babylonian Officials Who Oversaw the Siege of Jerusalem
- Balaam the Seer: From the Bible to the Deir ʿAlla Inscription