TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- The Message of the Non-Chronological Opening of Numbers
- Houses Oriented towards God in the East
- Does the Torah Prohibit Castrating Animals?
- A Tribute to the Blasphemer’s Mother: Shelomit, Daughter of Divri
- Purity of Priests: Contamination through Marriage
- Violating the Holiness of God’s Camp: The Story of the Blasphemer
- Israel’s Formative and Core Revelation: "You Shall be Holy"
- The Exodus, the Alien, and the Neighbor
- Male Homosexual Intercourse Is Prohibited - In One Part of the Torah
- Poetic Laws
- The Parturient’s “Days of Purity”: From Torah to Halacha
- Tzaraat in Light of Its Mesopotamian Parallels
- Vayikra, “And He Called”: How Can a Book Start with “And”?
- Memories Evoked by Yom Shoah uMeshoah
- Communicating Catastrophe
- On the Origins of Tevilah (Ritual Immersion)
- Ancient Mapping: Israelite Versus Egyptian Orientation