TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com
- What Caused the War between the Kings? Philo’s Dual Interpretation
- Noah — A Relatable Ancestor of Humanity
- Antediluvian Knowledge
- The Exposition of the Garden of Eden Story
- God Abandons the Garden of Eden and Dwells with the Cherubim
- Moses Dies at the Age of 120 — Was it Premature?
- Sukkot in the New Testament: From Lulav and Hoshana to Palm Sunday
- Why Isn’t Sukkot in the Spring?
- What Sukkot Meant to Jews and Gentiles in Greco-Roman Antiquity
- Are There Gods, Angels, and Demons in Deuteronomy?
- Does a Day Begin in the Evening?
- A Cognitive Confession (Vidui) for Yom Kippur
- Moses Wrote Down this Song, Deuteronomy 31:22 - Which Song?
- Does YHWH Remit Punishment?
- Rosh Hashanah: Why the Torah Suppresses God's Kingship
- A Faith that Includes Doubt – Psalm 27
- Arami Oved Avi: The Demonization of Laban
- When is a Man Allowed to Divorce his Wife?