TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Meeting David Steinberg and the Genesis of TheTorah.com – Chanukah 2012
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- What Kinds of Fish Were Eaten in Ancient Jerusalem?
- Samson the Demigod?
- The Sotah Ritual: Permitting a Jealous Husband to Remain with His Wife
- Dramatizing Torah Reading with Aramaic Liturgical Poetry
- Ezekiel’s Vision of God and the Chariot
- “Torah Is from Heaven!” What Do We Really Mean?
- Does God's Property Belong to the Priesthood? Hittite Versus Biblical Law
- How All Kohanim Became "Sons of Aaron"
- Balancing Social Responsibility with Market Economics
- Why Did King Hezekiah Celebrate His Inaugural Passover a Month Late?
- Bestiality in Biblical and Hittite Law
- Does the Torah Prohibit Father–Daughter Incest?
- Which Relatives Are You Prohibited from Marrying?
- Retelling the Story of Moses at Dura Europos Synagogue
- Levantines in 15th and 14th Century Egyptian Art
- In the Torah, Is the Ger Ever a Convert?
- The Four Sons: How the Midrash Developed
- Exodus: The History Behind the Story