TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Korah’s Poetic Rebellion and God’s Flowery Response
- Seven Defenses against Biblical Criticism
- What Do Tzitzit Represent?
- Were Rahab’s Sisters Saved?
- Moses’ Apotropaic Intercession
- Were the Israelites Craving for Meat or Starving for Food?
- Nahum M. Sarna
- Biblical Exegesis as a Source of Jewish Pluralism: The Case of the Karaites
- Shekhar: Is it Wine or Beer?
- Who Was Samson’s Real Father?
- Were Maimonides and Some of His Followers Orthoprax?
- The Origins and Use of the 613 Mitzvot
- Ezekiel: A Jewish Priest and a Babylonian Intellectual
- Jezreel: A Military City and the Location of Jehu’s Coup
- The Story of Naboth’s Vineyard and the Ancient Winery in Jezreel
- The Message of the Non-Chronological Opening of Numbers
- Houses Oriented towards God in the East
- Does the Torah Prohibit Castrating Animals?