TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Meeting David Steinberg and the Genesis of TheTorah.com – Chanukah 2012
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- Is the Divine Origin of the Torah Really Incompatible with Maimonides’ Philosophical Principles?
- Ptolemy II's Gift to the Temple in the Letter of Aristeas
- Is the Autumn Ingathering Festival at the Beginning, Middle, or End of the Year?
- Does the Torah Differentiate between an Unpaid and a Paid Bailee?
- The Seraphim
- “That Is What YHWH Said,” Moses Elaborates on God’s Command About Manna
- The Double Quail Narratives and Bekhor Shor's Innovative Reading
- Exodus through Deception: Asking for a Three-Day Festival
- YHWH: The Original Arabic Meaning of the Name
- Moses and the Fugitive Hero Pattern
- The Depiction of Jeroboam and Hadad as Moses-like Saviors
- Joshua's Altar on Mount Ebal: Israel’s Holy Site Before Shiloh
- Torah in Translation: Rendering the Story of Joseph in English
- Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream: The Revision of Daniel’s Role During Antiochus’ Persecution
- Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dreams — An Israelite Type-922 Folktale
- Why the Joseph Story Portrays Egypt Positively
- Chanukah and the Politics Behind the Maccabean Revolt
- 2 and 4 Maccabees: Evolving Responses to Hellenism