TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- DNA and the Origin of the Jews
- The Death of Pharaoh's Firstborn: A One Plague Exodus
- Did Pharaoh's Daughter Name Moses? In Hebrew?
- Jacob Is Renamed Israel (Twice): Why Does the Name Jacob Remain?
- Joseph: The Making of a Prophet
- Was the Joseph Story Written in Egypt During the Persian Period?
- Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts: The Prehistory of Chanukah
- The Joseph Story: Ancient Literary Art at Its Best
- The Original Meaning of Chanukah
- The (Proto-)Masoretic Text: A Ten-Part Series
- Chanukah: The Greek Influence of Martyrdom
- “Her Name was Tamar”: Invasive, Destructive, Redemptive
- Who Is the Victim in the Dinah Story?
- "God Opened Her Womb": The Biblical Conception of Fertility
- How Is It Possible that Jacob Mistakes Leah for Rachel?
- Looking through the Window: A Gendered Motif
- Rebecca’s Character
- Rebekah Ran to her "Mother’s Household”: Where Was her Father?