The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com
- The Proto-Story of Shechem and Jacob’s Daughter
- The Debasement of Dinah
- Shakespeare Plays on the Questionable Source of Jacob's Wealth
- Non-Gender Equality at Creation: The “Other” Benefits of Partners
- Israel’s History as a Family Narrative
- Allegorizers of Torah and the Story of their Prosecution in Languedoc (1305)
- A Wife for Isaac: From Abraham's Hometown or Family?
- Mitigating the Akedah
- Torah Narratives with Angels Never Actually Happened: Heretical or Sublime?
- Interpreting Circumcision as Purification
- Decoding the Table of Nations: Reading it as a Map
- Noah’s Original Identity: The First Winemaker
- Why the Midrash has Abraham Thrown into Nimrod’s Furnace
- How the Canaan-Ham Curse Conundrum Came to Be
- The Immortal Myth of Adam and Eve