TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com
- Judean Life in Babylonia
- Where in the Transjordan Did Moses Deliver His Opening Address?
- Can a Husband Annul His Wife's Nazirite Vow?
- Gad and Reuben Receive Land in the Transjordan: A Documentary Approach
- Tisha B'Av
- Which Sacrificial Offerings Require Libations?
- Pinchas' Extrajudicial Execution of Zimri and Cozbi
- The Babylonian Officials Who Oversaw the Siege of Jerusalem
- Balaam the Seer: From the Bible to the Deir ʿAlla Inscription
- Do Animals Feel Pain? Balaam’s Donkey vs. Descartes
- North Israelite Memories of the Transjordan and the Mesha Inscription
- The Bronze Plating of the Altar: Numbers Versus Exodus
- Why the Fire-Pans Were Used to Plate the Altar
- Teaching Biblical Scholarship in a Modern Orthodox High School
- Moses and the Kushite Woman: Classic Interpretations and Philo’s Allegory
- The Ancient City of Hebron
- Manna and Mystical Eating
- The Torah Is Not an Allegory