TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Jonah’s Recalcitrant Prayer
- Rosh Hashanah Between Tanach and Mishna: Missing Links
- The Sacrifice of Isaac in Context: Recovering a Lost Ending of the Akedah
- Exploring the Multiple Metaphors for God in Shirat Haazinu
- U’Netaneh Tokef: A Linguistic Analysis of the Phrase Ma'avirin et Ro'a HaGezeirah
- Channa’s Unconventional Prayer: Bringing “Different Voices” from the Margin to the Center of Religious Life
- Embracing Academic Torah Study: Modern Orthodoxy’s Challenge
- A Shofar-less “Rosh Hashanah”: A Karaite’s Experience of Yom Teru’ah
- The Hakhel Ceremony: Who, What, When and Where
- God's Coronation on Rosh Hashanah: What Kind of King?
- Committing to the Covenant “Today”
- Babylonian Rosh Hashanah: Battle, Creation, Enthronement, and Justice
- The Psalm of the Shofar: Its Use in Liturgy and its Meaning in the Bible
- The Akeda and Rosh Hashanah: Invoking the Original Oath God was Forced to Make
- The Novel Introduction of Blessings into our Treaty with God
- The Surprising Omission of the Sinai Theophany in the Bikkurim Ritual Declaration
- Marrying Your Daughter to Her Rapist
- A Religious Archaeologist: Ten Questions with Dr. Hayah Katz