We would like to thank:
Bennett & Rebecca Lindenbaum
Matthew & Ray Lindenbaum
and our many other supporters, without whom this project would not be possible.
A special mention to a friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, whose generosity and friendship made the project possible.
- Contrasting Pictures of Intermarriage in Ruth and Nehemiah
- The Secret of the Ma’aseh Merkava according to Maimonides
- Sukkot in Ezra-Nehemiah and the Date of the Torah
- In What Way is Shavuot זמן מתן תורתינו?
- Standing under Sinai: On the Origins of a Coerced covenant
- Relegating Redemption of the Firstborn to a One-time Event in the Wilderness
- Recounting the Census: A Military Force of 5,500 (not 603,550) Men
- Obliterating Cherem
- The Jubilee Law: Ideal Legislation
- How Can a Torah Commentary be Source-Critical and Jewish?
- Whom May a Kohen Gadol Marry?
- The Odyssey of a Russian-Jewish Bible Scholar: Dr. Serge Frolov
- The Philistines: Ancient Records, Archaeological Remains, and Biblical Traditions
- Not Signing Off on Sacrifices
- Regarding Azazel and Homosexuals in the Same Parasha
- The Law of Fourth-Year Fruit: Restraining the Ancient Vintage Celebration
- ¿Cómo y Cuándo el Séptimo Día se Convirtió en Sabbat?
- Bald Spots on Clothing? A(n Un)Missable, Ancient Scribal Error
- The Skin of the Metzora and the Heart of the Messiah
- A Thank You on Our 2nd Anniversary
- Which one did they wear at Mount Sinai?
- Buy Truth and Never Sell It: A Personal Reflection from Rabbi Norman Solomon on TABS, High Holidays 5775
- Operation Protective Edge: Recite Me Your Verse
- Digging Archaeology – A Report from the Trenches
- Bible Criticism: What People Think It Is!