TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- The Diatessaron and its Relevance to the Study of the Pentateuch
- The Source of Jacob's Two Blessings
- Locating Beer-lahai-roi: When Geography Makes or Breaks a Storyline
- Was Betuel Lavan's Father?
- The Portrayal of Abraham in The Testament of Abraham
- The Maimonidean Akedah
- The Mysterious Land of Moriah
- The Promised Visit That Never Happens
- Is Sarah Old or Young when Kidnapped by Abimelech ?
- Testing Abraham: Justice in Sodom before Loyalty in the Akedah
- Seven Torah Passages of Non-Mosaic Origin According to Ibn Ezra and R. Joseph Bonfils
- The Rabbinic Chronology of Lech Lecha
- Noah’s Four Sons
- A Textual Study of Noah's Flood
- The Flood Story in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context
- Tower of Babel: The Hidden Transcript
- Before the Beginning: Appreciating the Thought of an Ancient Cosmologist
- Who Said All is Futile? Rashbam’s Surprising’s Observation about Kohelet