TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Deuteronomy's Uncompromising Demand for Women's Sexual Fidelity
- Can Orthodox Education Survive Biblical Criticism
- Judges who are Magistrates: Who were the Shoftim?
- Deuteronomy: Religious Centralization or Decentralization?
- The Golden Calf: Comparing the Two Versions
- A Theological Revolution In Devarim
- The Purification of a Niddah: When Silence Matters
- Sefer Devarim's Jewish Democratic and Egalitarian Agenda
- The Cycle of Life and Torah: Accepting Our Mortality
- The Significance of Ibn Ezra’s Position that Verses were Added to the Torah
- Why Bnei Akiva Needs Biblical Criticism
- It is Very Close to You: Why Devarim Matters to Jews Today
- Why Conclude with the Daughters of Zelophehad?
- Redacting the Relationship to the Transjordanian Tribes: Kinship versus Commandment
- Why Now? Toward a Sociology of Knowledge Analysis of TheTorah.com
- How Ancient Scribes Tried to Make Sense of the Composite Story of Baal Peor
- What Do Genealogies Teach Us About Torah?
- A Pagan "Prophet Like Moses" - Balaam and the Problem of Other People's Revelation