- We would like to thank:
Rebecca & Bennett Lindenbaum
Ray & Matthew Lindenbaum
and our many other supporters, without whom this project would not be possible.
A special mention to a friend, who wishes to remain anonymous, whose generosity and friendship made the project possible.
- The Prehistory of the Balaam Story
- Did Jephthah Actually Kill his Daughter?
- The Story of Jephthah: The Urge to Manipulate
- Giving Miriam and the Matriarchs their Proper Funerals
- The Grain and Pomegranates of Mei Merivah (מי מריבה)
- The Historical Circumstances that Inspired the Korah Narrative
- Making Ma'aser Work for the Times
- Supporting the Priests vs. Sustaining the Poor
- Unscrambling the Scout Story with the Documentary Hypothesis
- Solving the Problem of "Kadesh in the Wilderness of Paran"
- The Backstory of the Spy Account
- Will the Real Miriam Please Stand Up?
- Moses’ Father-in-Law: Kenite or Midianite?
- Contrastando Cuadros de Matrimonios mixtos en Ruth y Nehemías
- Israel’s Development as a Nation: Form, Storm, Norm, Perform