TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- Why Conclude with the Daughters of Zelophehad?
- Redacting the Relationship to the Transjordanian Tribes: Kinship versus Commandment
- Why Now? Toward a Sociology of Knowledge Analysis of TheTorah.com
- How Ancient Scribes Tried to Make Sense of the Composite Story of Baal Peor
- What Do Genealogies Teach Us About Torah?
- A Pagan "Prophet Like Moses" - Balaam and the Problem of Other People's Revelation
- Who was Balaam’s God: YHWH El? Or Bull El?
- Who is the Eshet Chayil?
- The Rites of the Red Heifer
- Korah, Datan and Abiram: A Case Study For The Methods of Academic Biblical Studies
- The Mysterious Literary Life and Death of Korah
- How Did Korach Die? Parsha Tabs
- "I have not Taken a Donkey!" - Parsha Tabs
- Where did On Disappear to? Parsha Tabs
- What Melacha did the Wood Gatherer Violate? Parsha Tabs
- Who were the Loyal Scouts? Caleb and Joshua or only Caleb? Parsha Tabs
- Whose Idea was it to Send Scouts?
- Why was Joshua Singled out by Moses? A New Insight into an Age Old Question