- Yom Turyanus: The 12th of Adar
- Megillat Ta’anit and its Scholion (Commentary)
- From a Political Polemic to a Religious Sin: Reading the Golden Calves of Sinai and Northern Israel in Context
- Reading the Megillah at Night: A Secondary Development
- Rejoicing on Purim with a Jewish Novel: The Techniques and Motifs of the Book of Esther
- The Women in Esther
- Why Did Mordecai not Bow Down to Haman?
- The Zer
- Back at Columbia: The Academic Study of Talmud
- אין מוקדם ומאוחר בתורה - Highlighting Juxtaposition in the Torah
- The Law of the Hebrew Slave: Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy
- The Law of the Hebrew Slave: Reading the Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy Law Collections as Complementary
- The Initiator of the Jewish Study Bible: A Modern Day Yitro
- Judaism without Sinai?
- Speculating about the Original Text of the Decalogue