- The Paradigm of the Barren Woman: How God 'Remembers' on Rosh Hashanah
- "Let Me Flee to My Helper": A Rosh Hashanah Love Poem
- For Whom Does Rachel Weep?
- Trusting in the Process of Torah Mi-Sinai
- When God Punishes Israel: What Will the Gentiles Say?
- Is Israel’s Repentance a Foregone Conclusion?
- Teshuva and “Returning to the LORD” Are They One and the Same?
- Unspoken Hemorrhoids: Making the Torah Reading Polite
- An Altar on Mt Ebal or Mt Gerizim: The Torah in the Sectarian Debate
- Loving God Beyond the Way You Love Ashurbanipal
- Mount Gerizim and the Polemic against the Samaritans
- A Torah-Prescribed Liturgy: The Declaration of the First Fruits
- The Challenges of Ancient Near Eastern Antecedents to the Torah
- Morality and Prepositions: On Taking a Mother on her Young
- A Symposium: Meditations on Torat Emet
- The Tale of Susanna: A Story about Daniel
- Jehoshaphat’s Judicial Reform: How the Book of Chronicles Updates and Reinterprets Deuteronomy
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com