- Can Orthodox Education Survive Biblical Criticism
- Judges who are Magistrates: Who were the Shoftim?
- Deuteronomy: Religious Centralization or Decentralization?
- The Golden Calf: Comparing the Two Versions
- A Theological Revolution In Devarim
- The Purification of a Niddah: When Silence Matters
- Sefer Devarim's Jewish Democratic and Egalitarian Agenda
- The Cycle of Life and Torah: Accepting Our Mortality
- The Significance of Ibn Ezra’s Position that Verses were Added to the Torah
- Why Bnei Akiva Needs Biblical Criticism
- It is Very Close to You: Why Devarim Matters to Jews Today
- Why Conclude with the Daughters of Zelophehad?
- Redacting the Relationship to the Transjordanian Tribes: Kinship versus Commandment
- Why Now? Toward a Sociology of Knowledge Analysis of TheTorah.com
- How Ancient Scribes Tried to Make Sense of the Composite Story of Baal Peor