- Elazar Speaks Once in the Torah: Why Does He Interrupt Moses?
- What Were Reuben and Gad's Territories in the Transjordan?
- Balaam the Seducer of Jews and an Early Christian Polemic
- Jephthah’s Wandering Biblical Message to the King of Ammon
- What is the Biblical Flying Serpent?
- What was the Book of the Wars of the Lord?
- Nehushtan, the Copper Serpent: Its Origins and Fate
- When Did "Fire Go Forth from Heshbon"?
- Korah’s Poetic Rebellion and God’s Flowery Response
- Seven Defenses against Biblical Criticism
- What Do Tzitzit Represent?
- Were Rahab’s Sisters Saved?
- Moses’ Apotropaic Intercession
- Were the Israelites Craving for Meat or Starving for Food?
- Nahum M. Sarna
- Biblical Exegesis as a Source of Jewish Pluralism: The Case of the Karaites
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com