- Ancient Israelite Divination: Urim ve-Tummim, Ephod, and Prophecy
- Ahasuerus, the Son of a Stable-Master
- What Did God Write on the Tablets of Stone?
- What Is Wrong with Charging Interest?
- Traditional Torah Study versus Scientific Analysis
- Source Criticism Enhances Our Acceptance of the Torah
- Do Not Covet: Is It a Feeling or an Action?
- Yael and the Subversion of Male Leaders in Judges
- Lernen, Davenen, and Identifying Orthodox
- DNA and the Origin of the Jews
- The Death of Pharaoh's Firstborn: A One Plague Exodus
- Did Pharaoh's Daughter Name Moses? In Hebrew?
- Jacob Is Renamed Israel (Twice): Why Does the Name Jacob Remain?
- Joseph: The Making of a Prophet
- Was the Joseph Story Written in Egypt During the Persian Period?
- Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts: The Prehistory of Chanukah
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com