- Honoring the Death of Soldiers
- Menstruant as Zavah: How the Laws of Niddah Developed
- Niddah (Menstruation): From Torah to Rabbinic Law
- Hasidic-Muslim Relations in Ottoman Palestine
- Israel’s Declaration of Independence and the Biblical Right to the Land
- “That Is What YHWH Said” — Moses Interprets Nadav and Avihu’s Death
- The Slaughter of Six Million Jews: A Holocaust or a Shoah?
- The Valley of Dry Bones and the Resurrection of the Dead
- Enallage in the Bible
- Song of Songs: The Emergence of Peshat Interpretation
- An Ideal Exodus?
- Joshua Circumcises Israel in Response to Egypt’s Scorn
- Why Do We Eat Matzah in the Spring?
- What We Know about the Egyptian Places Mentioned in Exodus
- How Eating Matzot became Part of the Exodus Story
- What Kind of Construction Did the Israelites Do in Egypt?
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com