- Eglah Arufah: A Ritual Response to an Unsolved Murder
- How the Jerusalem Temple Was "Chosen" as the Only Place of Worship
- Why Chicken and Cheese Became Prohibited
- The Good Land of Israel
- A Personified Reed Sea
- Shema Yisrael: In What Way Is “YHWH One”?
- Chesed: A Reciprocal Covenant
- Pe before Ayin in Biblical Pre-Exilic Acrostics
- The Yam Suph in the Transjordan?
- The Genre of Lamentations
- The “Man” in Lamentations
- Elazar Speaks Once in the Torah: Why Does He Interrupt Moses?
- What Were Reuben and Gad's Territories in the Transjordan?
- Balaam the Seducer of Jews and an Early Christian Polemic
- Jephthah’s Wandering Biblical Message to the King of Ammon
- What is the Biblical Flying Serpent?
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com