- Korah’s Poetic Rebellion and God’s Flowery Response
- Seven Defenses against Biblical Criticism
- What Do Tzitzit Represent?
- Were Rahab’s Sisters Saved?
- Moses’ Apotropaic Intercession
- Were the Israelites Craving for Meat or Starving for Food?
- Nahum M. Sarna
- Biblical Exegesis as a Source of Jewish Pluralism: The Case of the Karaites
- Shekhar: Is it Wine or Beer?
- Who Was Samson’s Real Father?
- Were Maimonides and Some of His Followers Orthoprax?
- The Origins and Use of the 613 Mitzvot
- Ezekiel: A Jewish Priest and a Babylonian Intellectual
- Jezreel: A Military City and the Location of Jehu’s Coup
- The Story of Naboth’s Vineyard and the Ancient Winery in Jezreel
- The Message of the Non-Chronological Opening of Numbers
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com