TheTorah.com is a work in progress. We will be spending the next few months putting up content, including articles, divrei Torah, personal reflections, explanations of concepts, quick thoughts, etc.
Sign up to our email list.
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com
- What Sukkot Meant to Jews and Gentiles in Greco-Roman Antiquity
- Are There Gods, Angels, and Demons in Deuteronomy?
- Does a Day Begin in the Evening?
- A Cognitive Confession (Vidui) for Yom Kippur
- Moses Wrote Down this Song, Deuteronomy 31:22 - Which Song?
- Does YHWH Remit Punishment?
- Rosh Hashanah: Why the Torah Suppresses God's Kingship
- A Faith that Includes Doubt – Psalm 27
- Arami Oved Avi: The Demonization of Laban
- When is a Man Allowed to Divorce his Wife?
- The Prohibition of Cross-Dressing
- Does the Birthright Law Apply to Reuben? What about Ishmael?
- Gleanings for the Poor – Justice, Not Charity
- Not a Naïve Reading: An Interview with Prof. James Kugel
- Breaking the Heifer's Neck: A Bloodless Ritual for an Unsolved Murder
- Edom’s Copper Mines in Timna: Their Significance in the 10th Century
- Was There Ever an Ir Hannidahat (Subverted City)?
- Can a False Prophet Perform Miracles?