- What Really Happened at the Sea
- Shabbat HaYom, HaYom, HaYom: Stylistic Repetition or Polemical Assertion that Shabbat Starts in the Morning?
- When Pharaoh's Stubbornness Caught God by Surprise
- Finding the Source of Water in Marah
- The Historical Exodus
- Jewish Attitudes Towards the Land of Israel during the Time of the Second Temple
- The Origins of the Biblical Pesach
- Reconstructing the Priestly Moses: Making Sense of the Opening of Vaeira
- Source Criticism: It’s in the (Plague of) Blood
- Reading the Plagues in their Ancient Egyptian Context
- The Ten Plagues and Egyptian Ecology: Could the Story Have Its Basis in Natural Phenomena?
- Don’t Call Me Hebrew! The Mysterious Origins of the First Anti-Semitic Slur
- Moses, Aaron, and Miriam: Were They Siblings?
- "All of Jacob’s Descents Numbered Seventy-Five": The Opening of Exodus in the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Exodus Story as Jewish Mnemohistory