By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- Is the Divine Origin of the Torah Really Incompatible with Maimonides’ Philosophical Principles?
- Ptolemy II's Gift to the Temple in the Letter of Aristeas
- Is the Autumn Ingathering Festival at the Beginning, Middle, or End of the Year?
- Does the Torah Differentiate between an Unpaid and a Paid Bailee?
- The Seraphim
- “That Is What YHWH Said,” Moses Elaborates on God’s Command About Manna
- The Double Quail Narratives and Bekhor Shor's Innovative Reading
- Exodus through Deception: Asking for a Three-Day Festival
- YHWH: The Original Arabic Meaning of the Name
- Moses and the Fugitive Hero Pattern