By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- A Monogamous Isaac Prays for his Barren Wife
- Anxiety over Twins: Anthropological Insights into the Story of Jacob and Esau
- What Is Isaac Doing in the Field When He Encounters Rebecca?
- Biblical and Greek Ambivalence Towards Child Sacrifice
- Lot and his Daughters' Motives for their Incestuous Union
- The Expulsion of Ishmael: Who Is Being Tried?
- Abram at the Battle of the Kings: When Was the Dead Sea the Valley of Siddim?
- Who Assumed Melchizedek’s Priesthood?
- Id and Superego: The Two Flood Stories and the Human Condition
- Reading Biblical Genealogies