Avraham Avinu is My Father
Thoughts on Torah, History and Judaism
By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- Honoring the Death of Soldiers
- Menstruant as Zavah: How the Laws of Niddah Developed
- Niddah (Menstruation): From Torah to Rabbinic Law
- Hasidic-Muslim Relations in Ottoman Palestine
- Israel’s Declaration of Independence and the Biblical Right to the Land
- “That Is What YHWH Said” — Moses Interprets Nadav and Avihu’s Death
- The Slaughter of Six Million Jews: A Holocaust or a Shoah?
- The Valley of Dry Bones and the Resurrection of the Dead
- Enallage in the Bible
- Song of Songs: The Emergence of Peshat Interpretation