Avraham Avinu is My Father
Thoughts on Torah, History and Judaism
By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- The (Proto-)Masoretic Text: A Ten-Part Series
- Chanukah: The Greek Influence of Martyrdom
- “Her Name was Tamar”: Invasive, Destructive, Redemptive
- Who Is the Victim in the Dinah Story?
- "God Opened Her Womb": The Biblical Conception of Fertility
- How Is It Possible that Jacob Mistakes Leah for Rachel?
- Looking through the Window: A Gendered Motif
- Rebecca’s Character
- Rebekah Ran to her "Mother’s Household”: Where Was her Father?
- Who Was Rebekah’s Father?