By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- How Eating Matzot became Part of the Exodus Story
- What Kind of Construction Did the Israelites Do in Egypt?
- On the Problem of Sacrifices: Maimonides’ Ladder of Enlightenment
- Why Are Laws for Priests Included in the Torah?
- Why Does the Torah Devote so Much Text to the Tabernacle? - Rabbi & Bible Scholar
- The Tabernacle in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context
- A Copper Laver Made from Women’s Mirrors
- Moses Shatters the Tablets – in Anger
- SawYouAtHoreb: Dating and Matchmaking
- Newly Deciphered Qumran Scroll Revealed to Be Megillat Esther