By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- Can Orthodox Education Survive Biblical Criticism
- Judges who are Magistrates: Who were the Shoftim?
- Deuteronomy: Religious Centralization or Decentralization?
- The Golden Calf: Comparing the Two Versions
- A Theological Revolution In Devarim
- The Purification of a Niddah: When Silence Matters
- Sefer Devarim's Jewish Democratic and Egalitarian Agenda
- The Cycle of Life and Torah: Accepting Our Mortality
- The Significance of Ibn Ezra’s Position that Verses were Added to the Torah
- Why Bnei Akiva Needs Biblical Criticism