By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- "Let Me Flee to My Helper": A Rosh Hashanah Love Poem
- For Whom Does Rachel Weep?
- Trusting in the Process of Torah Mi-Sinai
- When God Punishes Israel: What Will the Gentiles Say?
- Is Israel’s Repentance a Foregone Conclusion?
- Teshuva and “Returning to the LORD” Are They One and the Same?
- Unspoken Hemorrhoids: Making the Torah Reading Polite
- An Altar on Mt Ebal or Mt Gerizim: The Torah in the Sectarian Debate
- Loving God Beyond the Way You Love Ashurbanipal
- Mount Gerizim and the Polemic against the Samaritans