By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- “Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better”: Joshua as Moses
- In the Beginning There Is the Question
- Does a Man Need to Leave His Parents to Cling to His Wife?
- Qohelet and the Redaction of Mesopotamian Vanity Literature
- The Deliberately Flawed Divine Torah
- Sukkot's Unshaken Four Species
- Sukkot's Seventy Bulls
- Qohelet on Pleasure
- Haazinu: The Song's Enigmatic Climax
- Afflicting the Soul: A Day When Even Children Must Fast