By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- Why Are Laws for Priests Included in the Torah?
- Why Does the Torah Devote so Much Text to the Tabernacle? - Rabbi & Bible Scholar
- The Tabernacle in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context
- A Copper Laver Made from Women’s Mirrors
- Moses Shatters the Tablets – in Anger
- SawYouAtHoreb: Dating and Matchmaking
- Newly Deciphered Qumran Scroll Revealed to Be Megillat Esther
- On the Origins of Purim and Its Assyrian Name
- Ancient Israelite Divination: Urim ve-Tummim, Ephod, and Prophecy
- Ahasuerus, the Son of a Stable-Master