By Rabbi Zev Farber Ph.D.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Sum of the Matter
- Queen Helena of Adiabene and Her Sons in Midrash and History
- Habakkuk’s Mythological Depiction of YHWH
- Nehemiah 9: The First Historical Survey in the Bible to Mention Sinai and Torah
- How the Concept of Mosaic Authorship Developed
- The Tabernacle: A Post-Exilic Polemic Against Rebuilding the Temple
- Why Is the Torah Divided into Five Books?
- What We Learned from Sifting the Earth of the Temple Mount
- Jeremiah's Teaching of the Trees
- Parents Eating their Children – The Torah's Curse and Its Undertones in Medieval Interpretation
- Leviticus as a Literary Tabernacle