- A Monogamous Isaac Prays for his Barren Wife
- Anxiety over Twins: Anthropological Insights into the Story of Jacob and Esau
- What Is Isaac Doing in the Field When He Encounters Rebecca?
- Biblical and Greek Ambivalence Towards Child Sacrifice
- Lot and his Daughters' Motives for their Incestuous Union
- The Expulsion of Ishmael: Who Is Being Tried?
- Abram at the Battle of the Kings: When Was the Dead Sea the Valley of Siddim?
- Who Assumed Melchizedek’s Priesthood?
- Id and Superego: The Two Flood Stories and the Human Condition
- Reading Biblical Genealogies
- The Benei Elohim, the Watchers, and the Origins of Evil
- The Rainbow in Ancient Context
- Cain’s (Im)Penitent Response to his Punishment
- If the Sun Is Created on Day 4, What Is the Light on Day 1?
- Did God Bless Shabbat?
- Attaining and Forfeiting Adam’s Immortality at Sinai
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com