- Why Are Laws for Priests Included in the Torah?
- Why Does the Torah Devote so Much Text to the Tabernacle? - Rabbi & Bible Scholar
- The Tabernacle in Its Ancient Near Eastern Context
- A Copper Laver Made from Women’s Mirrors
- Moses Shatters the Tablets – in Anger
- SawYouAtHoreb: Dating and Matchmaking
- Newly Deciphered Qumran Scroll Revealed to Be Megillat Esther
- On the Origins of Purim and Its Assyrian Name
- Ancient Israelite Divination: Urim ve-Tummim, Ephod, and Prophecy
- Ahasuerus, the Son of a Stable-Master
- What Did God Write on the Tablets of Stone?
- What Is Wrong with Charging Interest?
- Traditional Torah Study versus Scientific Analysis
- Source Criticism Enhances Our Acceptance of the Torah
- Do Not Covet: Is It a Feeling or an Action?
- Yael and the Subversion of Male Leaders in Judges
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com
- In the News: The Symbolic Significance of a Torah Scroll
- When a Teacher Believes Biblical Criticism Is Worse Than Pornography
- The Practical Challenge of Torah Study That Transcends Denominations
- Biblical Studies: No More Corrupt than any Other Discipline
- 4th Anniversary Reflections on the Vision and Progress of TheTorah.com