- Noah, Ham and the Curse of Canaan: Who Did What to Whom in the Tent?
- The Motif of Releasing Birds in ANE Flood Stories
- My Encounter with the Firmament
- The Gender of God
- Knowing My Beloved: Rebuilding My Path to Torah with Critical Scholarship
- The Origins of Sukkot
- Deuteronomy on the Problem of Using the Senses to Experience God
- Why Do We Read the Incest Prohibitions on Yom Kippur?
- An Ancient Precedent for the Yom Kippur War?
- Why the Torah Prohibits Incest
- Malchuyot: Is God King Now or Only in the Future?
- A Precariously Fragile Torah
- The Story of the Concubine at Gibeah: A Satire on King Saul
- Zichronot: Asking an Omniscient God to Remember
- Historical Hakhel Ceremonies and the Origin of Public Torah Reading
- "Cursed Is One Who Does Not Uphold the Words of This Torah"?
The Latest Essays @ TheGemara.com